Will everthing be revealed in the PTB?If soo do you want that, community?

I am excited for the PTB and kinda scared, since I wanna see the new content but don't wanna see everything the update will bring.

How do you feel about this PTB?do you wanna see all the new content or wait for the full content update?

Comments

  • Iโ€™m personally just gonna see who the new killer and survivor are and what they bring as far as perks and the killer power the rest I want to be a surprise especially any feng min stuff
  • I'm hoping for Perks that shake things up. If the past few days have taught me anything, it's that everyone's a little to cozy with pallets, loops, killer tiers, and such.

  • Bring it! I'm watching streamers all day so they can use the 1M BP they saved up that I couldn't. I want an OP killer and new OP survivor perks and sexy fightclub nea.

  • Sucks that the PTB is on the day I graduate
  • steezo_de said:

    Bring it! I'm watching streamers all day so they can use the 1M BP they saved up that I couldn't. I want an OP killer and new OP survivor perks and sexy fightclub nea.

    Sexy fightclub nea? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
  • We have an op Killer the Nurse Ignores all Windows and Pallets