will there ever be full blown hook customization
it'd be cool to have Hawkins hooks on every map they are sick looking 🤠
it'd be cool to have Hawkins hooks on every map they are sick looking 🤠
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope so!
I want a hook that people see and can recognize as mine!
Also ormonds hooks are pretty neat
Yeah I really like them... though I remember they used to have hooks for each killer... and that was used against the Killer somehow... I forget.
But one of my goals is to be the one Legion player that you see the name in post chat and go "THAT'S WHY I DIED!" like Scorp and Piggy.
So a hook that was "Mine" would make that even more cool!