Demogorgon Cosmetic
Ever since the announcement of the Demogorgon there has been this one dumb cosmetic idea that I have wanted. And that is Demogorgon in a Suit and Top Hat.
It's weird, it's stupid, it makes no sense lore-wise, and at no point in the series has a Demogorgon worn a suit and Top hat, but I want this for some reason.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
This sounds so stupid
i want it
I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
Now I'm imagining a whole collection of suit and tie outfits for everyone.
It could be called Date Night or something like that. Nea and Meg would totally wear a suit and tie. Dwight looking nervous but proper in a tux. Hillbilly in a tux lol.
I've wanted these cosmetics for Ace since the day he was realease :( still no luck.
Sounds dumb.... I love it! BHVR, gimme now
That would actually be nice. Hopefully they do something like this.
I'd kill for a suit cosmetic for Nea and anything that isn't sporty would be welcome for Meg.
What we really need tho is Dapper Trapper.
Dapper trapper is definitely a must have
For huntress and tapp's wedding
shut up and take my money
Only issue is that Demogorgon is Licensed so it would be hard to get this cosmetic. But it shouldn't be an issue for original DBD characters.
I've seen an idea of a full Legion cosmetic set based around this, or the prom night idea. I'd get that and Demo with a top hat and suit.