a sad state of affairs
https://youtu.be/_qUWvRdmiUYi am not faulting the killer as this is obvious testament to the level of frustration. that was their first hook. yes, the disconnect was probably intentional but who could say for certain? the fact that a killer can neutralize any survivor points in such a fashion is disappointing (ps4). this is the second time in half an hour. while none of us was harassing the killer, i would imagine such feelings arise from swf harassment.
this is how swf is affecting this game.
Comments
No evidence of anything other then you trying to push your agenda against SWF.
The problem isn't SWF...
The problem is people having temper tantrums as soon as the game (on either side) isn't turning out in THEIR favor. People don't seem to play to learn new strategies or to further improve their skill level... Its either "I come out on top or ill ruin it for everyone". Ever been to a kids bday party and there's always that one kid there who just can't fathom that its not all about him? The people who DC are those same kids.
Emotionally Immature Gamers
I saw the ultra rare offering and thought maybe the killer didn't want to play as the shape. I believe that was the offering.
Did you DC from the train or your job?
let me get it for you.
@Paddy4583 Goddamn SWF strikes again. You know all those brand New Parts were gonna reek havoc, but do they care nope.
>
You sir,
You didn't get any points that game, FYI.
Killer closed app.
from beginning to end. nothing there but you already knew that, you were simply grasping at straws to avert your eyes from the elephant in the room.
that one i got 4500 for and the loss of a pip. earlier, i lost 2 and got 0. charming coping skills these killers have, yes.
I agree with what you said however I do believe that what SWF has become, (again I know this isn't all SWF groups) with the amount of abuse that can come from it is something people have just grown weary of. I personalty don't quit (I'll admit when I cared for rank way back in the day I was a dipshit) since I'm just here for fun but if you are playing the game to have a good time and you know your not some people just quit in frustration/slight depression.
Its not always about getting your way but just general frustration.