Did Nurse need a cool down timer?

Let's see what the community says, shall we?

Does she deserve the 3 second cool down for each blink chage with her fatigue and her being slower than a Survivor?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 🔘Undecided


    I don’t know if she necessarily needed one but if it makes her balanced then I’m fine with it.

  • They should’ve just made her fatigue time plus 0.5 seconds for each blink from original time so after 1 blink instead of 1 second fatigue it’d be 1.5 seconds fatigue and etc this is a slight tweak. What we received is a POWER TWEAK/CHANGE

  • @GrootDude said:

    🔘Undecided

    I don’t know if she necessarily needed one but if it makes her balanced then I’m fine with it.

    Ditto

  • It's way to early to tell how it will affect her or if it's a good change for the game.

    A poll would be better after a few days or the ptb ends when people have a chance to test her properly.

  • @GrootDude said:

    🔘Undecided

    I don’t know if she necessarily needed one but if it makes her balanced then I’m fine with it.

    Fair my friend, completely fair.

  • @djsponge10 said:

    They should’ve just made her fatigue time plus 0.5 seconds for each blink from original time so after 1 blink instead of 1 second fatigue it’d be 1.5 seconds fatigue and etc this is a slight tweak. What we received is a POWER TWEAK/CHANGE

    Yeah thank you for understanding what "slight" means.

    Playing her and without the cooldown reduction addons shes a hybrid m1 killer that can't do chases without her power.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    It's way to early to tell how it will affect her or if it's a good change for the game.

    A poll would be better after a few days or the ptb ends when people have a chance to test her properly.

    I'll just keep this baby here so I can have more time to gather votes though.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/745545#Comment_745545

    I'll just keep this baby here so I can have more time to gather votes though.

    Fair enough. I would say though it can make the poll kinda void since some will just answer with a knee jerk answer rather than an informed one 😉.

  • Her base power needed no adjusments, just her busted add-ons needed to be gone.

    Devs overdid it... again just like Old Freddy, Legion, or Mettle of Man.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/745552#Comment_745552

    Fair enough. I would say though it can make the poll kinda void since some will just answer with a knee jerk answer rather than an informed one 😉.

    Everyone thinks they are the next Adam Sandler.

    Or some type of mediocre comedian.

  • Ehh, idk.

    Kinda inclined to say no just cause i'm biased against cooldown Powers.