Are you unhappy with the forthcoming Nurse Nerf?
Then show the Devs how displeased you are.
Not by disrupting gameplay, not by spamming the forums.
Name yourself "Nurse Nerf Protestor" and play as normal, to show them just how many people think its a horrible idea to nerf her base kit.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I never played nurse so I don't really care and I played on console so there weren't any nurses to begin with
I love the changes
Test the changes first and then start whining if nurse is actually weak now
No (I mean not happy) but at least insta heals got nerfed
She feels SO incredibly weak now. Easily B tier at best.
You can't get a blink cooldown while charging a blink up so if you want to chase someone you have to awkwardly walk at them every 2 blinks, and if they run far enough you're doing this cycle easily 3 times.
And most of the time it feels like you waited long enough for that next blink, but it didn't charge and you wasted the blink you just used, and you now have to wait for BOTH to come back.
She's very very bad now.
No. Addon rework was fine. Burning down her base kit wasn't.
That doesn't work. The only way they listen is with actual reasonable feedback from people who test it out.
Knee jerk reactions no longer have the same effect as Freddy taught them that lesson and why they take a lot more time to make changes. Even the dc epidemic versus Legion took 5 months for the changes.
Being vague and supericial is what got us into this mess. No thank you.
Confirmed.
Blink CD Timer stops if you are holding the second blink.
And that's not fair because? @SaltySwag
Also now telegraphs her blink to location with an after image, letting survivors know where she will appear.
I'm sorry mate, im failing to see the Nurse changes as anything but better for the game. We won't agree.