THANK YOU BHVR FOR NO TIMED EXCLUSIVES
This was the one thing I was worried about when it came to the rift, which is that all the cosmetics would be timed exclusives. It looks like they’re doing exactly what I had hoped and suggested which is to release the cosmetics into the store at a later date. I’m so happy and now I really cannot wait for everything to go live. Thank you!!

Comments
Boom, the battle pass woes have been solved. Thanks for being one of the few good guys in a sea of greed, BHVR.
They should be timed only.
Otherwise why would I hop on the battle pass train, if I can just cherry pick the ones i want from the shop after?
To get them faster.
Because you get bloodpoints, charms, early access to cosmetics, and you earn all your cells back if you complete it? Meaning, free crap if you put in the time. I dunno about you, but that sounds amazing to me.
The charms will be exclusive.
"Most" some won't be.
You can't buy charms in the store.
And no timed exclusives? 6 months is timed exclusive lol once this rifts stuff is 6 months old and in the store it'll be June/July.
Unless they go by start date and not end