like why
It was op kappa
It kind of ruins my BK+Pharmacy build. LOL
The much faster heal is nice, but I really liked getting two heals out of it.
Because it's an Emergency Med-Kit, hence why it heals much faster now.
Meaning it's for situations where you need that heal ASAP.
Is it the Emergency med-kit? I mean it was also buffed so you can heal yourself 50% faster. That's quite good
I like the medkit changes, the medkits have a little bit more personality now (if I can call it that)
@humanbeing1704 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/380/R9FZ1R2453YE.jpeglike why
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/380/R9FZ1R2453YE.jpeg
As a PC Killer Main I don't use Medkits, so this doesn't affect me at all.
who asked for a green med kit nerf? I want names. charge addons on an emergency med kit with botany was the best!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was op kappa
It kind of ruins my BK+Pharmacy build. LOL
The much faster heal is nice, but I really liked getting two heals out of it.
Because it's an Emergency Med-Kit, hence why it heals much faster now.
Meaning it's for situations where you need that heal ASAP.
Is it the Emergency med-kit? I mean it was also buffed so you can heal yourself 50% faster. That's quite good
I like the medkit changes, the medkits have a little bit more personality now (if I can call it that)
As a PC Killer Main I don't use Medkits, so this doesn't affect me at all.
who asked for a green med kit nerf? I want names. charge addons on an emergency med kit with botany was the best!