So nurse is unplayable on consoles now?
Just asking because it was hard before, but now it seems impossible.
Just asking because it was hard before, but now it seems impossible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No shes not
Nurse is still playable on consoles and always has
She is just harder on consoles
she is going to be a lot harder
With the low frame rates and now cool down I would only pick her if I want to derank
So back to Billy I guess
Id disagree, this made it to where nurse is now playable
I used to main Nurse on console, FPS never was a problem with me, the cooldown only means you cannot have a blink chain, but you can still down survivors without the chain
So im going to go from hardly seeing any nurses on console to hardly seeing any nurses on console with this update.
Gonna be a lot harder which would only descurage new players to try and play her
If the killer is harder, then people who actually know what fun is will try to learn her
Actually no. I got to play her coz I wanted to win. I have no reason to try her when there are killers more viable (Billy spirit)
So you play dbd not to have fun?
Every killer you can achieve victory, however you think of it as, you can win as the worst killer, and you could lose as the best killer in the game
@NMCKE
I'll let him do the talking.
We'll have to wait and see ;)
Developers always tend to ignore console users when doing balanced patches.
Yeah, there are a few Nurse's on console and I've talked to several, its pretty much killed her on console.
Nurse is rare on ps4 at least
I'll wait and see how the ptb turns out. Hopefully she can still be a viable killer on console after all this.