What's Your First Impression of the Nurse Changes?
The general majority belief seems to be that the changes are basically the worst thing ever. But if I know anything about herd psychology, it's that usually the majority isn't actually as much of a majority as they appear - it's just that those who believe themselves to be in the minority are too afraid to speak their mind for fear of being crushed.
So I thought it would be nice to see how the community is actually split on the issue.
Bearing in mind that we haven't even gotten to the PTB yet and we're just going off what was in the announcement post, what is your initial impression of the changes?
EDIT: I didn't realise there were already a couple of other polls doing this exact thing. I'll still keep mine up, though, because I think it's good to have a wider range of possible responses like this.
Comments
All killers need to be roughly the same in ability for balance. To establish this, some need a slight nerf and some need a major buff. I want to see a buff to Legion to compensate though.
The addons look far more interesting. I always used the same addons every build, now I have reasons to try the new addons.
New Nurse players now have a common addon to help learn their blink ranges.
The add-ons do look quite interesting. And it's hard to get a concrete idea at this stage of how well or badly they're going to play out, because it's difficult to anticipate what kind of creative combinations people will use them in until they start doing it.
I'm waiting until the PTB.
She already was balanced in her base kit, only the BS add-ons had to be removed.
The change isn't the end of the world but it's still dumb and uncalled for.
I don't care about them changing the add on's even if some of them sound awful
But I do care about them nerfing her so that she won't even be able to double blink before survivor's have time to break LOS with her completely. I'll have to wait until the PTB, but i can't say im very hopeful.
But let's be fair. If Nurse just misses a survivor by a bit, if survivors aren't able to break line of sight before she can double blink again, then she pretty much has a guaranteed next hit on the survivor, if the Nurse player is good. Breaking Line of Sight is the only way survivor even has a chance to avoid getting a hit.
You fixed nurse for PC, but they ruined her for consoles, I hardly ever see her, now it's a never will
I both like them and dislike them.