Is there a reason unique chase music for each killer can't be a thing?
Aside from obviously it will take more work and that work is being put elsewhere, could it be something the devs at least potentially look into at some point in the not so distant future?
Comments
Honestly, I see no issue with having custom music for each Killer. It’s not like it matters either way if it’s a dead giveaway to what Killer you are, it’s like when hooks used to be linked towards certain Killers rather than maps. It’s a neat concept that adds more personality into the Killers and I would really appreciate, as well as some of the community as it seems, if they took the time into doing just that. Add more music, let there be custom hook models for each Killer on maps rather than having map-locked hooks!
Probably too expensive to hire a music composer.
Lazyness I guess. Or just simply don't want to invest money into that but instead into cosmetics.
I'd love it! Can you imagine different chase music for each member of Legion?