Everyone ready for nothing but spirits high rank until her rework?

Sure a good nurse was hard to go against, and the add ons were broken 100%, but now we're going to be having to coin toss and have fun guessing games from now on with spirit until her inevitable nerf fun times ahead guys

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I actually like facing spirit, but I see a nice variety at red ranks.

  • Not me, gonna suck to be honest. I hate fighting spirit and rather fight nurse.

  • Yes, I'm ready for nothing to change.

  • @Mochan said:

    Not me, gonna suck to be honest. I hate fighting spirit and rather fight nurse.

    Yeah, that's because a Nurse is easier to juke if you know what you're doing.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I actually like facing spirit, but I see a nice variety at red ranks.

    I don't like her, playing or going against her just isn't that fun to me

  • @Mochan said:

    Not me, gonna suck to be honest. I hate fighting spirit and rather fight nurse.

    I think variety will be at an all time high depending on the archives...

    If its true that you're forced to play a specific killer/Survivor and do something even more specific to progress.

    "Catch a survivor in your trap immediately after they vault"

    If people are forced to do this or not progress it would spike the Trapper population for instance.

    An increase in spirits is unlikely. Variety will be insane.

    Example i used is in this video on the archives concept bit

    https://youtu.be/HOtNQ60QaB8


  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743546#Comment_743546

    I think variety will be at an all time high depending on the archives...

    If its true that you're forced to play a specific killer/Survivor and do something even more specific to progress.

    "Catch a survivor in your trap immediately after they vault"

    If people are forced to do this or not progress it would spike the Trapper population for instance.

    An increase in spirits is unlikely. Variety will be insane.

    Example i used is in this video on the archives concept bit

    https://youtu.be/HOtNQ60QaB8

    You do have a good point actually, thank you for reminding me, but people will still want to win

  • Yeah, just wait the spirit dlc hit the target and nerf it to the ground