And she's a cerebral killer and not just a twitch killer. People seem to downplay her and pretend she's just a useless M1 killer, which is nonsense. Her power can close loops. And if she uses her brains properly ahead of time she can catch you easily by properly herding you. And her teleport gives her good mobility to cover the map.
She is perfectly viable at red ranks.
When fighting Hag I prefer to stealth because getting in a chase with her is a headache.
And she's a cerebral killer and not just a twitch killer. People seem to downplay her and pretend she's just a useless M1 killer, which is nonsense. Her power can close loops. And if she uses her brains properly ahead of time she can catch you easily by properly herding you. And her teleport gives her good mobility to cover the map.
She is perfectly viable at red ranks.
When fighting Hag I prefer to stealth because getting in a chase with her is a headache.
Exactly! Only time I struggle with Hag is if my Brain isn’t on point. The mental part of Hags game is her biggest asset by far (all connected to trap placement, in where they are paired like a chain reaction). That’s where rarity of God Hags originate from.
A god Hag is just as effective as a god Spirit or Nurse.
+100000000!!!! My goal from this point on is to help people realize this so we can get more diversity in the high ranks, and give Hag the appreciation she deserves. People like you have such a great understanding!
Carefully, Hag might become the next target for survivors mains if she's become too popular. Right now she is safe because not that many people play her, let alone playing her optimally.
Carefully, Hag might become the next target for survivors mains if she's become too popular. Right now she is safe because not that many people play her, let alone playing her optimally.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
LOL would actually like to see this over Spirit.
But to be honest I hate fighting hag unless I'm packing Urban.
Hag is SO strong. It’s a shame there’s such a small amount who play her at high rank. And even then, some don’t ever realize her potential.
Leatherface will 😈
:0
Ye
ö
Frankly I think Hag is a really strong killer.
And she's a cerebral killer and not just a twitch killer. People seem to downplay her and pretend she's just a useless M1 killer, which is nonsense. Her power can close loops. And if she uses her brains properly ahead of time she can catch you easily by properly herding you. And her teleport gives her good mobility to cover the map.
She is perfectly viable at red ranks.
When fighting Hag I prefer to stealth because getting in a chase with her is a headache.
Don't be so sure. There's still no guarantee the devs will go through with all of the changes.
If my suspicion is right, there will be a lot of criticism directed towards the devs after the PTB hits.
Is it me?
Will I be the best killer?
King Leatherface and Queen Hag? The Legion group can be their slaves 😈
If you put your mind to it you can be! Although I’m pretty sure you’ll get executed in prison 🙃
I agree. Hag is just waiting in line just in case!
Hag can be everywhere at once.
A god Hag is just as effective as a god Spirit or Nurse.
Exactly! Only time I struggle with Hag is if my Brain isn’t on point. The mental part of Hags game is her biggest asset by far (all connected to trap placement, in where they are paired like a chain reaction). That’s where rarity of God Hags originate from.
+100000000!!!! My goal from this point on is to help people realize this so we can get more diversity in the high ranks, and give Hag the appreciation she deserves. People like you have such a great understanding!
There already is a bunch of criticism. I will be shocked if all of these changes make it out if the PTB
Together they will rule the world!
Carefully, Hag might become the next target for survivors mains if she's become too popular. Right now she is safe because not that many people play her, let alone playing her optimally.
You make a good point...
nerf hag!
Legion right? No? Okay...
.... Kinky, but no.