I'm super pumped for the archives, the rift and the mid chapter collections (BHVR oraise)
to break from the flood of angry people in the streets of the realm of the entity, I am really really REALLY excited for all that juicy content, this is the healthiest thing they could have ever done to the game for a couple of reasons:
THE ARCHIVES ARE THE MOST CONCRETE LORE YET and a source of game time
not only do we get something to do which isn't "get chased with this character you never use for 3 bps", we get a reward that not even auric cells compare; actual lore.
We can finally get some answers! Some concrete information and even some pictures to check out on the characters past (maybe some "origin" clothes for killers where they look like their PRE entity days? Here's your idea mr BHVR)
THE Rift is the partial answer to burnout
burnout is terrible, when you really like a game so much that you end up not liking it anymore, it really does suck.
With the rift however, we finally have a partial answer to the burnout problem DBD suffers from
sure a pseudo battle pass is gonna be another riot fest in some people's eyes, but if it includes super awesome clothes as tier rewards + game currencies like bps and iri shards + challenges to complete to earn tiers it might just be the thing DBD was looking for.
MID CHAPTER COLLECTIONS
they are just cool, everytime a mid chapter patch comes out and with it the collections, it feels like christmas, seeing all the cool designs and stuff; it's great.
that's all ok bye
Comments
I cant play the ptb because im a console scruff but watching some streamers im liking the new Archives and Rift.
Ive wanted things to do/goals/objectives/challenges in game for a while now and now some are coming. I think it looks great and if the price is true it'll be 10-15 bucks well spent.
I cant wait till it goes live.
Im pretty sure when you play matches you get a special "currency" that goes up each game then your rift will level up,you can level up the rift (battle pass) by doing archive challenges too
I do kiinnnddaaa get where you are coming from BUT players requested stuff like this (the rift,archives) and yes,buying the dlcs for characters is fine because it gives more variety to the game BUT if you spent 60$ on cosmetics for characters (even the ones you do play) you are STILL buying useless items that dont help you at while playing then half your statement is fallible because you put money into the game too (on useless stuff) so you cant say they are getting greedy when the battle pass in total of the money they will get out of it is less than how many players (probably 80-90%) of the community that buy useless cosmetics and auric cells.
(And again the players wanted stuff like this)
But if the pass is 1k auric cells so thats 10e and you get the 1k cells back if you complete the rift...isnt that like....ok?
Im still not sure if they will do this with every rift. But if I put 10e in the game to get the 1k cells so that I get the pass ..finish the rift and get the 1k cells back and have all the premium rewards. That sounds ok if you know for sure you are going to finish the rift.
Pretty much seems like you finish it and will just use it on the next one if you go all the way. Not bad for $10.
Yo, can anyone explain to me what The Rift ACTUALLY is? I follow them on Twitter, play the game daily, but for some reason this is the first time hearing about it, and I have LITERALLY no idea what The Rift actually is