a touch of kindness

in end screen after a game you have the option to report a player

with this you can "give props" to a player that did good or was a good teammate or whatever

but does this do anything? is there a point to it? does it even work when sending it in?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don’t see any effects from it either. If you like give props to survivers and killers send them a simple gg. Just be careful some people will find this comment rubbing salt to a wound

  • @shadowman0105 said:

    I don’t see any effects from it either. If you like give props to survivers and killers send them a simple gg. Just be careful some people will find this comment rubbing salt to a wound

    which is why I feel like seeing a small stat that shows props gotten would be a small encouragement

    like "youre doin great keep going"

    idk

  • It does one thing: The devs can see that you did it.

    You aren't getting any direct benefits from doing so though.

  • @Boss said:

    It does one thing: The devs can see that you did it.

    You aren't getting any direct benefits from doing so though.

    but what does them seeing it do?

    I dont understand the purpose. is it like "gets reported for hacking but he has a bunch of props so he is more trusted?"

  • I felt that feature was more for the devs, they do keep track of stuff. I mean it'd be nice, but I feel like just being nice and saying it in chat is a good way too. I definitely see nothing wrong with the idea tho. I mean it definitely could be something to work towards or try to achieve type thing.. idk its interesting.

  • I always try and be nice, unless I get hate Thrown at me first.

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/743011#Comment_743011

    but what does them seeing it do?

    I dont understand the purpose. is it like "gets reported for hacking but he has a bunch of props so he is more trusted?"

    Get data.

    We might see it be used in the future.

  • I do on occasion, if i remember. I also seen you can rate you match as well, i forgot about that in my honest opinion.

  • I use it often! I wasn't aware that more people didn't!!! Wow😮

  • I give it sometimes to people who safe me in end game :)