Should there be changes to Iridescent Heads?
I've seen alot of comments and post on Iridescent Heads for Huntress. I'm a killer main and I still see it as something imbalanced, but I've had alot of survivors DC on me and seen others with the same problem just because of Iri Heads. I have a proposal to change Iri Heads, but want everyone's take on the matter.
Comments
Regardless of how it gonna go
its gonna go
https://www.twitch.tv/lmclean_bhvr/clip/TsundereScrumptiousPangolinTheRinger?filter=clips&range=all&sort=timeMaybe if the survivor is further than 24 meters, then they get one shoted.
What if the addon allowed hatchets to pass through walls? That could be fun
I would go for 2 Hatchets. This would be something in the middle (in fact, 2 is the middle of 1 (without Infantry Belt) and 3(with Infantry Belt).
But I like other Ideas, like this one:
This would be really cool, ngl. Something to stop wasting the time to get new Hatchets, while still let them remain fair as they are.
This Clip is from 6 months ago tho. Could already be scrapped.
This idea is really cool, it would work kinda like the plague addon.
Replace them with homing hatchets which follow the Survivor.
They're really only op if you combine them with infantry belt. Otherwise they're not that bad.
I want the auto replenishing hatchets. Yes please. Gimme Gimme, best Iri head idea I've ever seeen, ever.