What's considered a Merciless Victory as Killer?
I got 4 kills, no generators done, and 2 chainsaw downs with Hillbilly, but it wasn't enough to get merciless or double pip, what's considered a merciless win?
I got 4 kills, no generators done, and 2 chainsaw downs with Hillbilly, but it wasn't enough to get merciless or double pip, what's considered a merciless win?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The thing with merciless is, you can't kill them too fast.... you basically have to play with your food..
It's based on an emblem system and you have to get certain amount of each to be able to double pip aka obtain merciless victory.
I'll depip if it means killing them all.