the nurse changes are really interesting, but spirit is better NOT be the next one being worked on
after these changes spirit will obviously now be the best killer in the game,
she has been untouched for nearly a year or so and only NOW people complain out of nowhere, she's been fine 7 months ago so now why do people complain?
because they simply lose, spirit is perfectly fine and with the right perks and plays you can survive against her, you could 7 months ago, you still can now.
I know the devs didn't say anything about spirit and nothing as been said about changing her, but still, do NOT change spirit after the nurse.
Comments
Indeed
This doesn't prove anything. I can say that Noob3 escaped in 50 matches in a row, so that shows how OP survivors are.
Yeah, my opinion of course doesn't prove anything. I personally think she is too easy to play and way too powerful :)