An Addon to turn the Nurse into an M1 killer for 60 seconds?
lol.
Like Legion she gets a free hit at the start at least. So I'm sure it'll be fine...
lol.
Like Legion she gets a free hit at the start at least. So I'm sure it'll be fine...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*cries in Legion main... even if I think that add-on is hilarious like Anxious Gasp is being turned into*
I wanted a nurse add on that made her 115 speed and removed all blinks true no blink nurse
I would rather she goes faster than a normal M1 killer but for less time. That still probably wouldn't be as good as base kit Nurse.
If it was 5 m/ s (125%) MAYBE I would consider it as a good change and still just consider it, not saying it will be good enough.
Imagine a nurse with full stacks of play with your food and that add on I would be so confused.