Possible Medkit Changes
I made this in August talking about possible nerfs to medkits... I wonder if this is what they ended up doing...
The relevant section starts at 6:45
https://youtu.be/-nB4KOjIJ9EI made this in August talking about possible nerfs to medkits... I wonder if this is what they ended up doing...
The relevant section starts at 6:45
https://youtu.be/-nB4KOjIJ9E
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really hope they only change insta heals and don't pull a small brain and nerf charge add ons
Why nerf charge add-ons instead of med kit speeds/instas?
This could be the time they nerf med kit heal speeds to make the people who don't self care all match finally go slow even with med kits.
Then nerf adrenaline and we have one hell of a "hold M1 more" party going on.