Update: I bought Freddy

So far he’s one of the few killers that I’ve had fun with in a long time. However I’m having tons of survivors DC against me, literally about six now (different matches of course).

So uh, of course I reported them but I hope this won’t be such a regular issue. I don’t even have him any really good perks for him lmao.

Have you guys gotten lots of DCs while playing Freddy? I know I did as Plague and Trapper (which I still can’t get over LMAO)

Comments

  • Not really. DC are rare for me. Might be because of how I play.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    Not really. DC are rare for me. Might be because of how I play.

    Lucky man I keep having survivors who don’t want to play against me. They suicide on hook or DC.

  • In my experience Freddy is one of the killers who receives very few DC's honestly.

  • Were those manual DCs or Gamecrashes? When there is no sound, it is a gamecrash.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Were those manual DCs or Gamecrashes? When there is no sound, it is a gamecrash.

    No I heard the sounds. They DCed on the last hook right before they died, I had some people DC the first time they got hooked or when I was about to down them.

  • I hear thrilling tremors is really good on Freddy. Is that perk alone worth buying ghostface DLC?

    Or just try to get by with surveillance?

  • Dude/Dudette, buying Freddy is probably the best thing you will do today!

    <3<3<3<3