I absolutely love the Nurse changes.
I'm speechless.
Some of the things are proposed are there! I'm so happy most of the things I proposed back in the days got in the list. I still have doubts about Kavanagh's last breath, even while very rare it still has potential to be the Nurse's most broken add-on. Don't get me started on the bookmark... that could be dreadful in open maps (I would never use it an add-on that increases blinks, i'm worried about the consequences tho).
Still, as an avid add-on less Nurse main players with hundreds of hours spent into her, I thank you. This are the best add-on I could wish for and I cannot wait to try them without feeling bad or overly powerful!
Comments
How about the base power though?
A nurse main happy about the changes instead of crying about the nerfs before the ptb even released?? What kind of sorcery is this?
Gotta be honest, they seemed scary at first but considering my experience with blinks I don't think this will be a problem... and if I do miss, then I deserve to be punished.
I'll gladly enjoy anything that makes her harder as long as I get to enjoy her. As I stated many times before, I will play Nurse no matter what since I love her aesthetically.
EDIT: My mistake, I thought I was posting on another thread. Apologize for the double-posting