Upcoming Nurse Nerf
I cannot express enough much I think that the proposed Nurse changes is a terrible idea. Specifically the cooldown timer on chain blinks, which seems unecessarily limiting to a difficult killer to learn and master.
I cannot express enough much I think that the proposed Nurse changes is a terrible idea. Specifically the cooldown timer on chain blinks, which seems unecessarily limiting to a difficult killer to learn and master.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im just happy the extra blinks are gone now
I'm sad the range is gone, I know it was a little busted but its what made really LONG maps like resting place and haddonfield bearable for her.
Didnt they mention that she had 3 blinks again? Or does she have three blinks charges and can only blink twice?
She has only three blinks if you take ultra rare addon. But you cannot teleport through the walls. Only windows and dropped pallets. Not worth it tbh.
Correction you can only teleport to somewhere you have line of sight, so you can go over low walls but not high ones.
Yeah right... But still not worth it imo. It could be annoying for me.
I lost more than 200 hours to learn how to play with her to go all down the drain, simply destroyed the nurse because of crying survivors.
Then re-learn her, legion mains did it, you can do it too