The lobby of all hallows eve
It looked really nice ngl
Didn't censor it as nobody is really being name shamed
(btw I called them the pigeon gang :D)
Tagged:
Trusted
It looked really nice ngl
Didn't censor it as nobody is really being name shamed
(btw I called them the pigeon gang :D)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
God I miss that. I started the game on this event, and the music is for sure my favorite
Was beautiful and the music... the amazing music!!!
I did as well
I really dislike the Blight events because it's not this one :I
I played before this event but it became my main game to play during it.
F13 was spiraling downward (its last dlc was 2 months later) and DbD got LF, Freddy and this back to back.
Halloween&Christmas 2017 are the most nostalgic DbD times for me.
I hope the menus&music this year are as good. The rumored archives music is even better imo.
I really do miss this lobby. I started the game in Sept after a free weekend. I usually only played two other multiplayer games, and this was my first time having an event in a game. It was fascinating and brings back memories of me being a potato however I still am 😥.
I downloaded it as I love the archives music
One of the main reasons I hate Hallowed Blight was because we no longer get to hear this great music. :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tUBest theme, best lobby. No match for both.
I dunno Winter Solstice competes imo
It looked really nice. :)