Should I buy Freddy?
I don’t have Freddy and I’ve only played him once but I was wondering if I should buy him?
Is he any good like actually and what are his best builds/add ons that you personally use?
I don’t have Freddy and I’ve only played him once but I was wondering if I should buy him?
Is he any good like actually and what are his best builds/add ons that you personally use?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is a pretty good killer since his rework. I would put him in A grade myself. BHVR did a good job on making a joke killer into someone with a lot of map pressure and add ons that can grind the game without ruin.
Yes!
His snares are so good on Haddonfield loops
He's really solid now. The dream pallets are just hilarious, they dont always work but when they do its amazing.
Some really good perks on him are BBQ (because he can teleport if you see ppl working on a gen across the map.) spirit fury + enduring is just amazing on pretty much any m1 killer.
I'd say hes definitely worth it to buy now. Plenty if fun builds that can actually work in him because he doesnt suck anymore.
@TheHoodedOne @BismarckCane
Yeah I didn’t purchase him before but I was starting to think to do it this time. Thanks for the advice you two!
yes.
he is such a good and fun killer now!
devs did a great job on that rework.
jess
He's one of my favorite killers now. They did a great job with the rework. I really like PGtW and BBQ on him. The only "bad" perks are ones that require a terror radius because he passively makes survivors oblivious. But since he can teleport directly to generators, perks that give intel on generators like Surveillance or Discordance are good.
God, yes!
Yes!
Definitely, he is fun to play as and can apply unbelievable map pressure.
Also, snares and fake pallets are fun as hell!
How necessary is thrilling tremors? I want to level freddy, but don't have GF. Could i get by with surveillance?