Cosmetics OR Blood Point?
ًًWhat do you prefer to do with your iridescent shards,
Buy Cosmetics OR Blood Point from the shrine?
ًًWhat do you prefer to do with your iridescent shards,
Buy Cosmetics OR Blood Point from the shrine?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll use them for perks I have yet to unlock on the shrine, otherwise I'll save them for cosmetics just because the BP value doesn't seem worth to me compared to cosmetics.
I prioritise getting 18,000 for the next chapters killer and survivor at 9,000 shards per killer and per survivor.
After that I spend shards on cosmetics.
I get more bloodpoints than I'd ever need by playing killer with BBQ and a party streamer/pudding.
Allready have every teachable unlocked so don't need shards for those either.
Cosmetics 100%.
Unless Leatherface perks show their face cause I don't want to buy his DLC without getting a survivor.
Read somewhere on here that the next 3 are original, Curtain Call was 1 so that's 2 more.
If the next chapter did turn out to be licenced I'd just spend the 18,000 I'd saved on cosmetics instead and get 18,000 more in the 3 months before the next chapter again.
I'll always bank 18,000 before a chapter regardless so it's free when it's not licenced then go for cosmetics after that.
Never spending shards on blodopoints or teachables.
Cosmetics without a doubt. Bloodpoints are something you're always getting.
I have all the teachable perks, so cosmetics. Spending shards to get bloodpoints just doesent worth it.
Totaly cosmetics. Shards are annoying to get and BP are easy.
Buying DLCs first (I will always have 9k ready for the next killer), then the cosmetics I want and then BP.
I am at a point where I P3ed most of the characters I play anyway, so.....