Does dying light + thana stack?
I've been meaning to make a "screw your gens" build on plague, but I've been wondering if these even stack at all.
Tagged:
Trusted
I've been meaning to make a "screw your gens" build on plague, but I've been wondering if these even stack at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@nightfall
Yes, they both stack with each other to increase the penalty's against Survivors.
Keep in mind though, that Dying Light has been tentatively fixed with its known bug. Meaning, the perk is still being fixed and isn't 100% confirmed to be fixed yet.
Dying lights bug issue
The bug sometimes crashes any Killer that uses the perk within a game after a certain amount of time OR tokens have been gather with the perk. After such time or tokens, the perk causes the Killer to crash. Crashes usually occur when after hooking several Survivors, or right after a Survivor has been hooked mid-way through the trial.
Yes they do stack. :)