(Yes, I know we probably won’t get any of these)
Who wouldn't want this?
Weeb leatherface FTW
We need Leatherface in his best suit dude
Where is 2003 TCM remake skin? My favorite personally. Makes him look very terrifying.
Pictures would be great. 😜
@Boss said:Pictures would be great. 😜
@Boss said:
I don’t have pictures of them D:
Just imagine! XD
maybe don’t imagine the spirit cosplay one though.... :P
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who wouldn't want this?
Weeb leatherface FTW
We need Leatherface in his best suit dude
Where is 2003 TCM remake skin? My favorite personally. Makes him look very terrifying.
Pictures would be great. 😜
I don’t have pictures of them D:
Just imagine! XD
maybe don’t imagine the spirit cosplay one though.... :P