RANDOM DISCONNECTS
Anyone else suffering from the random disconnect syndrome? I noticed it was a problem as I proceeded to randomly disconnect from 5 consecutive games in a row. Please help, it's extremely annoying.
Anyone else suffering from the random disconnect syndrome? I noticed it was a problem as I proceeded to randomly disconnect from 5 consecutive games in a row. Please help, it's extremely annoying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im having that issue too. Haven’t been able to test in a while tho since I don’t have my pc with me right now.
Yep. I'm on console and have been experiencing this a bunch. I've been complaining about it for the past couple weeks but gae up cause it never got any attention.
I got disconnected when playing ghostface I still got blood points but I deranked.