What's the name of this Icon pack?
Saw this in a video and i liked the icon pack if anyone knows what it is drop me a name that'd be very appreciated.
Saw this in a video and i liked the icon pack if anyone knows what it is drop me a name that'd be very appreciated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems like a "Stealth Build" from what I can see. Probably good on Myers and a few others but that's really it. Furtive Chase is kinda pointless anyways, it would make sense on Myers if paired with Judith's Journal.
They're asking about the look of the perks, not the perk build.
I'd really like to know too. Those perks look badass
Oh, now I see. I first thought he was drawing a line around those Perks with photoshop or something and wanted to know the Perk Pack (Build) of it.
try following the streamer you saw it on and asking if no one here knows. I tried googling and couldn’t find anything.
I saw it in the 4Gamers video that uploaded not long ago. I searched up the streamer that was using it but nothing came up they must've got his name wrong or something.
Pretty sure this is it
Thankyou so much!
No Problem!