What all think ?
I will like they put chucky in the game
I will like they put chucky in the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't he a little too short?
True, but Pig doesn't vault, hit, pick up survivors, hook survivors, or do any actions really while crouched. Chucky would have to be able to do all those things at half the height of a usual killer. How would he reach hooks, or reach windows to vault while still looking intimidating and not stupid? He would be so easy to bully around loops because he couldn't see over most of them. Not to mention they would have to remake most of the animations in the game just for him.
Sorry to be a buzzkill... I just don't see how it could be feasible given how the game has been designed thus far.
So. as @Fibijean said. They would definitely have to re-animate things. Like making chucky grab the leg of a survivor or something in order to drag them to a hook. They'd have to come up with some weird way to CHUCK the survivor up to the hook as well.. Or maybe remake the hooks for chucky so they are lower? or different somehow aswell? Like maybe cages or something you are trapped in... idk.
If the designers and dev team could pull it off, that's one thing. I mean it seems like a lot of work, but if they wanted to I think they could pull it off somehow.
Now as far as abilities and skill on the map. It was also mentioned about seeing over loops... You would have way less visibility I'm thinking is my first thought, which would suck. But maybe they can come up with some ideas for perks he could use or have that can help him. Maybe built in shadowborn. I don't know.
His height definitely complicates things, but would probably also make him scary and creepy as all heck lol.