Iron maiden
If our best counter to inner strength is iron maiden, could the alert be changed to activate when the survivor goes into the locker. The perk is niche enough so I was thinking this could be a nice buff to help it stand out more. As it stands, the perk at best lets me know where the survivor healed but it just doesn't work well due to having to go to the location and searching for the survivor and hitting them. Realistically iron maiden will get you an insta down like 1 in 100 games
Comments
The Exposed status is way too short.
Either they notify me when they enter the locker or increase the expose effect to 30 seconds. One or the other and the perk will be a tad bit easier to use. I cannot for the life of me think of a possible reason this change will be too op
I remember on release it was bugged and showed auras instead of locations, I and many others I’m sure were quite disappointed.
The main purpose of Iron Maiden is to discourage survivors from using lockers to counter BBQ. Either killer sees your aura or your notification bubble.
Or you use it to reload faster as Huntress. Or as Doc to stop people from using lockers to hide from Madness.
Exposed effect is good for Nurse though, since locker jukes are common. Now if you do it while healthy you just give her a free down.
Either way as long as they keep the 30% locker opening speed for huntress I don't care what it becomes, it is incredibly beneficial on huntress, and I don't even play her that much.