Farming/selling out
I just got out of a match where a survivor sold out every teammate to the killer. Why can that be a thing, it's not fun nor is it fair. I have sent a recording of the gameplay along with screenshots to the devs but I'm not sure anything is going to happen. Anyone who needs to sell out teammates just to escape shouldn't play, they should just get immediately banned along with the killer. When I am killer I don't let anyone sell out teammates I kill them immediately.
Comments
Ya some Dwight tried this with me as the killer, he died first
She sold us all out to just to get a free escape and score some easy points. No wonder she got rank 4
Some killers will kill and go after the sandbaggers that do that stuff...
Also it is bannable. It's great you recorded and reported it.
Sometimes teammates accidentally sandbag or show the killer where the teammate is, but it isn't intentional. The intent kind of matters here. Why punish someone for not knowing etc. The ones that intentional do, will get banned if you report it. Evidence especially will help.
I recorded it and it was intentional. They ran Bond as well so the only way to try to survive is by hiding in a locker, and just hoping they would die first.
@GH0ST3D I am pretty sure they will be getting a ban with your evidence.
Sandbaggers always get killed first for me.
Unless I am trying to farm, in which case I usually try to get everyone on board.
It's just stupid and unfair. That's why they die first when I'm playing killer. Sometimes I only kill them and farm with the rest just to punish the sandbaggers.