Luck Affecting Chests
Back on a Dev stream in January, the devs mentioned that they would like for luck to affect chest loots. I am wondering if you guys implemented that already or if it is still in the works.
Back on a Dev stream in January, the devs mentioned that they would like for luck to affect chest loots. I am wondering if you guys implemented that already or if it is still in the works.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they absolutely do.
I wish luck did I wanna do 4 man salty lips and up the ante with plunderers and roll in the dank items