Did the chili add-ons get fixed?
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think so, would be nice though but I think they will do that in the leatherface rework
Welp, #########
What rework?
@Yamaoka
I forgot which stream but the devs said after the nurse and doc they wanted to do something with the "chainsaw brothers", I assume personally for billy addon changes mainly, they want to add for him 2 ultra rares and buff or nerf some addons for him. And for leatherface I am pretty sure they will do a rework for him because his chainsaw is as everyone knows ######### :D
Nurse add-on rework, then Doc, and then the chainsaw brothers
Back when they still did weekly dev streams, they claimed it was working as intended. ๐
first question in the General section here
@Mr_K
I still wonder what they exactly do, some ppl say the acceloration after killing a survivor or the acceloration after starting chainsawing and a few say the speed of the chainsaw swings. However, I tested 2 months ago that you will still have the SAME range and travel distance with or without or with both cillis.
Yeah, reason why players see it as a bug.
Thanks for letting me know @BenZ0 @LCGaster @Mookywolf
Hopefully they start with fixing his addons. Kinda feel robbed everytime I see Award Winning Chillis in my bloodweb.
@Yamaoka
Sure np :)
The Chili's do actually function. I noticed almost no difference (if any) in straight-line performance, (Even with speed addons, which supposedly Chili has a big impact on as you hit your larger top speed faster) but try going in a KYF match, chainsawing without addons, and mashing WASD randomly.
There is a noticeable difference with Chili. Without chili you seem to have to build up momentum while with Chili you pretty much turn on a dime.
I think the Chili mainly affects cornering. Which might be a big help in catching people throughout loops as you don't seem to lose as much speed when turning. (Oddly enough the chili addons themselves replaced Hillbilly's steering addons.) Devs have said a few times the addons do work.
Without a doubt LF needs a total addon overhaul though. Like I want him to have all unique addons and not just copy pasted hillbilly addons.