Do you know what I'm planning
I have something coming but it's a secret I can't wait to show you all
Update : your going to have to wait all the way to February I really thought it would be sooner goddamn it
Tagged:
Trusted
I have something coming but it's a secret I can't wait to show you all
Update : your going to have to wait all the way to February I really thought it would be sooner goddamn it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Send the spies
You're planning...something
I sure am
Yay I guessed right
You must be Physic
Hey do you know what does Mmh and atm mean in chat?
Mmh is like a sound you make when you think
Like: Mmmmh ๐ค
ATM is one of those things you get money from
If it is an abbreviation however I guess it could mean At The Moment
Ty I know what an ATM is ๐ but atm at the moment is the definition to the abbreviation I was looking for thanks again
You're welcome
Are you gonna take off your shirt?
uhhh
Am I gonna have to spy it
No sir I love my safety suit
All spies will be interrogated thoroughly by top men "Top Men"
I asked one of the spy's sir, they said "Seduce me"
Help!
*starts spying*
๐
I'm in position- I mean "Caw!"
Are you planning a Google Spreadsheet? Cuz that's usually what I'm planning.
No that sounds like a good idea, no but I ordered something and I have to wait for it, it takes about 3 months pepehands
Now we'll never know
(โฅ๏นโฅ)
Probably a David king body pillow
You are planning something on valentine's day arn't cha!