Im so curious lol. Did the entity take her hair privileges away? 😳
euw, that's terrible. Poor Plague needs her hair.
She's trying to imitate Trapper. That, or the hair physics for certain costume combos doesn't work well...
Or it's because of the hair update they did for low res settings or something.
She's suppose to be bald on the skin on the right.
@JetTheWaffleCat said:She's suppose to be bald on the skin on the right.
@JetTheWaffleCat said:
I thought that maybe that was it, but I saw that she doesn't have hair in her hallowed Blight cosmetic either.
When you puke too much your body's going to fall apart.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
euw, that's terrible. Poor Plague needs her hair.
She's trying to imitate Trapper. That, or the hair physics for certain costume combos doesn't work well...
Or it's because of the hair update they did for low res settings or something.
She's suppose to be bald on the skin on the right.
I thought that maybe that was it, but I saw that she doesn't have hair in her hallowed Blight cosmetic either.
When you puke too much your body's going to fall apart.