So I just bought the Switch version...
Do finding killer lobbies always take this damn long? Jesus, feel like I'm playing on PS4 back in the day.
Do finding killer lobbies always take this damn long? Jesus, feel like I'm playing on PS4 back in the day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They always take a while
Switch probably has the smallest player base by quite a margin, so I can't say I'm surprised
I found a match as survivor no problem though. Lol.
4 survivors per game, but only 1 killer.
Survivor, should be the fastest to find a game to play
How is the Mario/Bowser/Mushroom Kingdom exclusive dlc?
If anything, it would be luigi.
Waluigi exclusive cosmetics for Spirit when?
DBD should do a free month event on Switch like they did with PS4 in August 2018.
By doing this, new people on switch who may be unsure about DBD if they would like it or not (like I was) can try out the game.
The devs gotta remember that most people buy Nintendo consoles for exclusive first party titles. This is why BHVR should make DBD free on Switch for a month to get the playerbase up. And if they like it, they might even tell their friends about the game or purchase things in game.
Considering the game just came out I doubt they would give it away for free , PS4 had to wait like two years for that
I understand that, but the platform needs more players and this will get new players and will get people interested in the game. They lose profit for a month but have the potential to make some back via DLC's and auric cells. Plus they'll have more people playing and eventually more will come.