Freddy’s terror radius change

Should the devs revert Freddy’s terror radius to always on when survivors are asleep so you can run perks like unnerving, overwhelming, etc.?

Comments

  • I don't think it should be changed.

    I think Freddy's pretty good where he's at. If I was forcing any change on him, I'd be closer to a small buff than I would a nerf.

  • The terror radius based only perk that's really worth using is the Clown's perk on Freddy anyway

    Overwhelming presence: is incredibly situational to the point where it's not even funny as survivors could simply just not use items whilst in your terror radius and if they don't have items it even more pointless.


    Unnerving presence: by itself without the assistance of something like Madness huntress lullaby or overcharge it actually makes getting great skill checks a lot easier as you have to focus on a much smaller position you end up accidentally hitting greats

    Clown's perk: is alright but I would gladly get rid of it if it means I could prevent borrowed time from coming into play

  • Freddy already has slowdown add-ons when survivors are asleep plus they tend to miss skillchecks so unnerving is pointless. Having no tr is good because it renders all survivor tr perks useless. Best example is BT. If they are asleep they need to think how to save if i'm around and they can't just insta save.