Like the Bioshock Big Daddy drill
What could ever possibly go wrong????
Ms Piggy
@Mr_K said:Ms Piggy
@Mr_K said:
Like the Big daddy drill, one hand is literally a drill
Its not the size but how you use it. ๐
@Mr_K said:Its not the size but how you use it. ๐
I took this wrong instantly :|
Yes I am open to that, even though Pig has a very satisfying drill.
Just no more little blades. We want some new weapons.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What could ever possibly go wrong????
Ms Piggy
Like the Big daddy drill, one hand is literally a drill
Its not the size but how you use it. ๐
I took this wrong instantly :|
Yes I am open to that, even though Pig has a very satisfying drill.
Just no more little blades. We want some new weapons.