Why are there no chests for killers?

Is there a specific reason for that?


I don't mean like survivor chests, but an option to get addons in a match

Comments

  • Because killers already don't have enough time for their main objective, much less time to open chests. That's why.

  • Yeah, what would they do?

  • hmmm... maybe not an add on to have IN that match, as it could screw up your playstyle, but maybe just a free add on to get into your inventory. could be nice.

  • I would love to get useless addon combination out of chests. Kappa.

    Jk but i don't think killers need that.

  • No idea. But there should be a perk that gives the killer the ability to break chests (like the stamp/slice animation on gens) so the survivors can't search them.

    Survivors can cleanse totems so why not.

  • @Mookywolf said:

    hmmm... maybe not an add on to have IN that match, as it could screw up your playstyle, but maybe just a free add on to get into your inventory. could be nice.

    Yeah. That is what I mean. I don't want to turn my snares to dream pallets for example. Just the fact that survivors can get addons, but killers not (outside of the bloodweb) is unpleasant imo

  • @PalletOrWhat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731292#Comment_731292

    Yeah. That is what I mean. I don't want to turn my snares to dream pallets for example. Just the fact that survivors can get addons, but killers not (outside of the bloodweb) is unpleasant imo

    that could be nice. though, survivors do earn KEEPING the items they get, as they only keep it if they escape. maybe like, getting two sacrifices will equal an add on, so you get 2 if you get a full 4k.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Yeah, what would they do?

    Change Killers. :P

  • What game are you playing? I open people's chests every time I play killer.

  • @kisfenkin said:

    What game are you playing? I open people's chests every time I play killer.

    Hag main?