Decisive Strike skill check on switch is impossible

Due to the skill check running at ~10fps (how?!) hitting DS is almost impossible. I understand that your spaghetti code only allows your game to run at max 30fps but at least make the skill checks smooth.

Also fix ranks being reset to 20 everytime I launch the game. Also fix control bindings being reset to default everytime I launch.

Can't post this under the Nintendo Switch category since half of the categories aren't even selectable. Fix your forum and your game lol

Comments

  • I hate ds because I never hit it when I equip it. Apparently comes down to gitting gud but I think it's down to frame rate being poop on consoles.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I hate ds because I never hit it when I equip it. Apparently comes down to gitting gud but I think it's down to frame rate being poop on consoles.

    Nope, it's not the frame rate. Otherwise I wouldn't hit it as consistently as I do.

    Just practice more

  • I noticed that skill check in general on the Switch feel harder to hit and this is coming from someone who has no issue hitting great skill checks 2-3x more often than failed skill checks on the Xbox & PC Version. Feels a little choppy on there.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/731092#Comment_731092

    Nope, it's not the frame rate. Otherwise I wouldn't hit it as consistently as I do.

    Just practice more

    I have no problems hitting Decisive on either Xbox or PS4 consoles. I'm talking purely Switch. The skill checks are just too laggy.