I used to like Lery's until the devs made the window RNG changes. Now I dislike Lery's. I don't have too much experience with Hawkins, so I'm going to have to say The Game is the most disliked. I have so little map awareness and player placement awareness on that map. It's terrible, especially if I want to be chased or if I want an off-the-beat killer build.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless im playing jumpscare Myers I considering applying map pressure in this map a pain in the ass
same.
I used to like Lery's until the devs made the window RNG changes. Now I dislike Lery's. I don't have too much experience with Hawkins, so I'm going to have to say The Game is the most disliked. I have so little map awareness and player placement awareness on that map. It's terrible, especially if I want to be chased or if I want an off-the-beat killer build.