Cross play is now possible aparantly
Aparantly ps4 is letting game developers use cross play for their games now sooooooooooooooooo
Cross play maybe?
Shirtless shirt when?
Tagged:
Trusted
Aparantly ps4 is letting game developers use cross play for their games now sooooooooooooooooo
Cross play maybe?
Shirtless shirt when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is already plenty of cross play on PS4. Only last night I was beaten constantly on the hook by a salty wraith.
Shirtless shirt
Haha puns quips jokes. Although now I'm wondering which community is saltier. Xbox, ps4, switch or pc dbd
I don't find PS4 too bad to be honest. Maybe I would get more abuse if I was a better killer.
But on topic - yes would be great to have cross play with Xbox. The more players the better.
Toxicity would definitely collapse on PC
Absolutely
I have no idea....
Deserves its own thread tbh...
I think toxicity on the consoles is less because theirs no end game chat. You have to go through like 4 menu's to find the player, message them, etc. Its just too much work. I'm not really a toxic player, but I always find it kind of amusing when someone goes through that much effort to tell me I suck.
Where you got that information from?
Cross play has always been an option it's just Sony is allowing it without jumping through hoops now.
The devs have already said it's not something on the list of things they are working on atm but it's not off the cards but I would think if it does come it could be a while away since right now the high priority is getting dedicated servers to a playable point for everyone.
It's ready a fact on the internet that ps4 did a few crossplay games. No need to act suspicious just google it.