And if so what should I make it about? I have no idea and I just wanna see how this new function works
This is so Off-Topic and not General..
@Kotentopf said:This is so Off-Topic and not General..
@Kotentopf said:
Oh. How do I move it then?
Also it should go in the section 'polls,' surprising as that may be.
@anarchy753 said:Also it should go in the section 'polls,' surprising as that may be.
@anarchy753 said:
When the Heck was there a catagory specifically for polls?
When polls were added.
Your poll should be about whether general off-topic polls should go in General, Off-Topic or Polls.
Depends what cereal.
Yep
Milk goes after the cereal!
Golden Grahams FTW.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is so Off-Topic and not General..
Oh. How do I move it then?
Also it should go in the section 'polls,' surprising as that may be.
When the Heck was there a catagory specifically for polls?
When polls were added.
Your poll should be about whether general off-topic polls should go in General, Off-Topic or Polls.
Depends what cereal.
Yep
Milk goes after the cereal!
Golden Grahams FTW.