Bunny Feng Looked Very Different in My Head...
So it has just come to my attention that Bunny Feng is this:
Not this, which is basically what I was imagining every time someone mentioned it:
And now that I understand the hype I am 110% on board with it. I too want Bunny Feng.
That is all.
Tagged:
Trusted


Comments
Oh god, I can just imagine the things....THAT...would attract
๐ glad you get it now
(ใปโใป;)ใ
I legit thought the hype was all about fulfilling people's anime fantasies. Part of me did wonder why it was SUCH a popular idea, but it never occurred to me to look it up before now. Maybe I thought it was a bit like the shirtless David thing?
Still waiting on shirtless Jake. :P
You're too late , they've been here since launch.
Dread it..
Run from it..
Weebs still arrive..
Or should I say, I have.
Oh no, no, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
https://youtu.be/DZmkIi9ThFAAnime fantasies? That's what the Spirit is for. ๐
cant wait until they release the official artwork for shirtless myers :D
Lol I saw that post and wondered if I'd started something.
Lol Iโve been joking about shirtless Jake for awhile.๐
Definitely not the only one. Favourite character in both games - I would love to see some kind of licensed skin crossover, but I very much doubt it would ever happen.
I haven't played past 2 (have to get on to 3 and UDG one of these days), but I definitely preferred the first game. I've played through it at least twice and gotten all the Steam achievements. Totally agree though, DR in general is awesome ๐