Newbie Friendly Nurse?
So with the change of nurse's add-ons, most ppl just assumed they'd be gutted. We get to replace OP add-ons with ones that inflict blindness or something, lol. With the latest update however, they showed 3 examples. One of which being the add-on to show you your blink location is getting a QOL buff, and going from very rare to common. Can we expect more Nurses at lower ranks with this? Thoughts?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
probably. it would make learning nurse a lot easier. personally i may start trying out nurse after the rework.
I think it's great that the devs are looking at making Nurse an easier killer to get into. Though the addon that teleports you back to your previous position looks entirely useless bar some niche situations.
I mean, not all add-on changes result in the Killers add-ons being "Gutted" I think that's just something people think due to what happened to Legion, which I can admit, isn't my favorable take on what they should've done also.
That being said, not all add-on changes will result in the add-ons being completely worthless, in-fact it may buff a few of them that're used less, but also decrease the... "OP" factor of others.
They changed GhostFaces add-ons during his PTB, and his Knife belt and Knife Sheath were considered terrible because they were 5 second status effects with mangled and hemorrhaging. Than they changed it to be much better, and now the sheath is much better while the knife belt is one of the more used items I take with me when playing him without the red or purple rares.
I'm excited for that add on becoming a common I'm terrible at nurse and it feels impossible to play on xbox
Hopefully. It's in no way good for the game to have a killer with such an extreme range in performance. When people talk about Nurse being OP, they're talking about the best. Even in the case of people who haven't played her forever, they're usually highly experienced players who already know most of the maps by heart, how to predict survivor movements, etc.
From what I can tell, most Nurses -- and this goes double on console -- suck. In the wrong hands, she goes from one of the strongest killers to the weakest. It would be cool to see more of a middle ground, where a Nurse player can put out a decent performance while still learning.
I'm right there with ya. I've tried nurse MAYBE 5 times, but don't have the will power to get stomped for hours on end til I can finally blink accurately. I lvled her up though for her teachables... With this change... I might give it another go.
I don’t know if it will be the same for console if you meant that. But hopefully, I never play against any Nurse mains and I’ve been playing this game since the Clown was released.
exactly. ive played her twice... once when i was brand new and ignorant to just how hard she could be to learn, and another time cause i was bored and was just messing around as killers, so i played her and just blinked everywhere. also, im hoping this means i'll see more nurses on console. ive only faced like 3, and only one was actually good.
I think thisll help get ppl use to her all around, PC AND console.