It depends, for one a Survivor a controller can actually 360 pretty well (Or so I've heard from other consoles users.)
As for M&K Vs Controller, Yes M&K is superior with Killer due to the ability to navigate and chase easier with a M&K while side-walking or moonwalking. While I believe you can do this with a controller, it's much easier with a M&K.
Also, swinging, lunging, hitting Survivors in-general is easier to do since you can turn your Killers direction on a dime.
Seems better with skillchecks on M&K but that’s just my perspective- movement- walking, running- I would give to controller- one thing both need is a toggle button for running and crouching Xx
I mean, i have never played dbd with mouse and keyboard (console player) but watching some gameplays has made me realized that killers using a mouse and keyboard have a better time contolling their characters and dont get 360´d as easy.
I mean, i have never played dbd with mouse and keyboard (console player) but watching some gameplays has made me realized that killers using a mouse and keyboard have a better time contolling their characters and dont get 360´d as easy.
No question. I have maybe missed only a few swings on PC with M&K. On console, I missed quite a few.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends, for one a Survivor a controller can actually 360 pretty well (Or so I've heard from other consoles users.)
As for M&K Vs Controller, Yes M&K is superior with Killer due to the ability to navigate and chase easier with a M&K while side-walking or moonwalking. While I believe you can do this with a controller, it's much easier with a M&K.
Also, swinging, lunging, hitting Survivors in-general is easier to do since you can turn your Killers direction on a dime.
Seems better with skillchecks on M&K but that’s just my perspective- movement- walking, running- I would give to controller- one thing both need is a toggle button for running and crouching Xx
I mean, i have never played dbd with mouse and keyboard (console player) but watching some gameplays has made me realized that killers using a mouse and keyboard have a better time contolling their characters and dont get 360´d as easy.
No question. I have maybe missed only a few swings on PC with M&K. On console, I missed quite a few.