The "Way Out There" Theory

Stephen King as a survivor.


With all the speculation on the "evidence" for the next chapter, I wish to tread a new path. Many believe that the follows on Twitter point at a very well known killer, but I speculate that Stephen King himself shall be a survivor! Possibly researching into the paranormal aspects of the Entity, he is taken from a place where the Entity has already taken someone. (A dev noted that when the Entity opens a door to our world, that area becomes easier to access.) Maybe he will encounter Vigo? With the Archives and Rift set to release soon, it would be a great time to add a someone who wants to delve deep into understanding the Entity. Who better than a horror story author?


Speculate the perks amongst yourselves. This has been a "Way Out There" theory. Thank you.

Comments

  • It’s possible considering the devs wanted Tony Hawk as a survivor but when pennywise comes I think he is going to come alone.

  • This should be at the lore category

  • Only if its a cameo

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    This should be at the lore category

    This is just speculation on a new survivor. This can't really be seen as acceptable lore

  • I just hope something is revealed at Comic Con tomorrow.

    Pax was huge so i doubt anything will happen again at another con but it'd be cool

  • That's absurd, Stephen King would never insert himself to a horror story.

    I'm sure it'll just be one of his many skinny, dark-haired, glasses-wearing writer characters instead.

  • @Xboned said:

    That's absurd, Stephen King would never insert himself to a horror story.

    I'm sure it'll just be one of his many skinny, dark-haired, glasses-wearing writer characters instead.

    He went for research for his new book, but little did he know, he's getting firsthand experience!