Items
How many of each item can you hold?
I have 99 yelowy flashlights but it's not going any higher when I get a new one
lol
I have 99 yelowy flashlights but it's not going any higher when I get a new one
lol
Comments
i have 238 carburetor tuning guides and 138 spiked boots and 192 moonshines.... i didn't know there was a cut-off point....
This is just on Jake alone. It's how much I care not to use items since Survivors don't need them and never have.
Anyways, it's unlimited I believe.
@Doom_Punk
oh wow. those firecrackers are nice....
i'm a billy main. i don't use add-ons either.... but i'm still impressed with those firecrackers....
I like to horde them 😂😂😂😂
Yeah, you go man, ruin 84 games like a champ.
I got some more on some other Survivors too, gonna keep them forever.
Sometimes I use one just for a laugh and I end up using it when the Killer picks someone up, saving them.
Last time I did that was on Mother's Den with Dwight when Huntress came out, good times.
@fcc2014 Yeh, guarantee you'll frustrate some Killers using them though.
If I see even one I can lose my ######### sometimes, cause it's a huge game changer.
3 gens done fast with Ruin, I'm pissed, then I look at the end screen and it all makes sense
Yes or the broken hook of where your team mates was once 'hanging' out
hmmm maybe a visual glitch, try bringing in a flashlight and leaving it behind and see if it stays at 99 or goes down to 98.
Momentary stun of the killer.
They were part of an event if i remember. I think Howling Grounds but i also remember having them around January too. Halloween was cool with ghost flashlights and neon med kits.
I started playing in like December or January